Upon the use of Service, or click “I agree” at registration/logging screen on FPT Camera App, You are considered to have read, understood and accepted all and irrevocably the requirements and commitments presented herein as well as their updated versions (if any).
I. PROTECTION OF LOG-IN ACCOUNT AND APP
(Cloud Data and Account Info hereinafter referred to as the “Data”).
2. If You are, as an individual, or representative of an entity such as enterprise, school, business household, You represent and warrant that You have full and necessary power, capacity, and acceptance from your entity whom You are representing to perform your interaction or transaction with FPT Telecom through App and our website. FPT Telecom has right, but not our obligation, to verify Your information once You have log-in account to Service.
3. User shall be responsible for protecting its own Data. In case any third party, whether or not is authorized by User, through Service, App, FPT Camera, other website, app or device, accesses, follows, uses, retrieves, copies, uploads, downloads, publishes or does other similar acts which may impact on the Data, or interact with FPT Telecom, then User shall be solely responsible for information, act, transaction carried out by such third party. FPT Telecom will only be liable for damage incurred by User due to FPT Telecom’s failure to perform its privacy measures.
4. User acknowledges that User is solely responsible for its sharing, authorizing to individuals, entities to access to the Data.
5. User shall notify FPT Telecom promptly of any unauthorized use, misuse, or violation on privacy right so as to enable FPT Telecom to carry out necessary protecting measures.
II. COLLECTION AND USE OF USER’S DATA
1. Scope of Data collection
1.1. FPT Telecom collects Your Data through interactions You have with FPT Telecom and through the use, experience, assessment of FPT Telecom’s products and services. FPT Telecom may also collect information relating to You from our agencies, business partners.
1.2. Collected information includes, but not limited to full name, phone number, ID. No., service location, consumer behavior, service history, other information relating to FPT Telecom’s provision of products and services. These are necessary and important information to help FPT Telecom verify the person concluding and performing the contract in order to protect Customer’s rights, or to define our capacity to provide products and services for Customer.
2. Purpose of collecting Account Info
Collecting information will help us:
a. to provide products and services for Customer;
b. to assist Customer receiving information on promotion and offering programs;
c. to receive complaints and reports from Customer;
d. to contact Customer for urgent, special circumstances in relation to FPT Telecom’s provision of products and services;
e. to manage usage histories of FPT Telecom’s products and services;
f. to prevent infiltration, hack of account or impersonating;
g. to verify the personal identity of those who are interacting with FPT Telecom;
h. to survey product usage requirements, advertise for FPT Telecom’s products and services;
i. to improve quality of products and services;
j. to develop new products and services; or
k. to comply with the laws.
3. Disclosure of Data
3.1. Protecting of User’s Data plays a crucial role in FPT Telecom’s business principles, we hereby warrant that in no event shall we use (i) Account Info for any purpose other than the purpose of giving benefits to User and (ii) Cloud Data. FPT Telecom represents not to sell or exchange Data to any third party, except stated under Section 3.2 to 3.4 under this Part II.
3.2. FPT Telecom may share Account Info to:
a. our branches and subsidiary companies appointed by FPT Telecom to perform the contracts signed by FPT Telecom and User;
b. our providers, agencies – appointed enterprises or individuals who are in charge of distributing FPT Telecom’s products to User; or
c. competent governmental body in accordance with the laws.
3.3. FPT Telecom may share, provide the Account Info in reliance on:
a. acceptance from User;
b. terms set forth in Section 3.2 of Part II above;
c. the needs to protect FPT Telecom’s rights. FPT Telecom’s data sharing based on the belief that such sharing will protect Company’s benefits and properties, and that such sharing shall be made to the extent necessary and permitted by laws; or
d. lawful order from competent governmental body.
3.4. Cloud Data shall be only disclosed under cases in Section 3.3.a or 3.3.d of Part II.
III. STORAGE PERIOD OF DATA
1. Time to view and download Cloud Data will depend on storage package purchased by User.
2. Account Info is stored during the using period of relevant product or service until completion of collection purpose presented herein or expiration of storage period stated by the laws, whichever comes later.
IV. ENTITY WHO COLLECTS AND MANAGES DATA
FPT Telecom Joint Stock Company
Head office: Floor 2, FPT Building, No. 17 Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84-4) 73002222 Fax: (84-4) 7300 8889
Hotline: 1900 6600 Email: Hotrokhachhang@fpt.com.vn
V. CHANGE AND RETRIEVAL OF DATA
1. Change of Account Info
Customer is entitled to check, update its allowable-updated Account Info by signing in the account and updating the information; or contacting FPT Telecom via hotline and email set out in Part IV, or contacting Camera Project Department via contact details on App for assistance.
2. Retrieval of Cloud Data
Customer clicks “Download” button on FPT Camera App to download Cloud Data. In case of failure of downloading, Customer can contact FPT Telecom via hotline and email set out in Part IV, or contact Camera Project Department via contact details on App for assistance.
VI. COMMITMENT ON DATA PROTECTION
1. For the best protection of Customer’s Data, FPT Telecom recommends that Customer should restrict automatic signing in, be aware of password backup and sign out the account whenever signing in shared equipment. FPT Telecom shall not be liable for any Data leak upon above reasons.
2. FPT Telecom requires full provision of individual information of Customer stated in Section 1.2 of Part II, as well as legality of such information, when Customer registers for FPT Telecom’s products or services. FPT Telecom shall neither be responsible for nor resolve complaint relating to Customer’s rights and benefits if registered information is inaccurate.
3. In case of loss of Data due to attack on server, FPT Telecom shall notify the matter to competent governmental body to investigate and notify Customer, and carry out necessary measures to limit the attacked Data to the minimum extent possible.
4. FPT Telecom cares about the protection of Customer’s data. FPT Telecom will use reasonable safety measures to protect Customer’s data upon each access. However, FPT Telecom makes no representation and warranty for the complete privacy and safety for Data.
VII. CODE OF CONDUCT
a. Do not commit any prohibition prescribed by the laws.
b. Do not participate in any activity which may take unfair advantage, do harm to or threat other person, especially children.
c. Do not show or use the Service for any purpose of sharing inappropriate contents or documents (for example: nudity, pornography, offence, libel, violence, or criminal activities).
d. Do not participate in fraudulent or unlawful act (for example: deceive, impersonate, riot, or support unlawful demonstration).
e. Do not break any access restriction or possibility for Service provision.
f. Do not participate in any activity which may do harm to yourselves or other person (for example: popularize extremism or terrorism).
g. Do not infringe other’s rights (for example: right for image, copyright for work, copyright holder).
h. Do not support, encourage, or create advantage conditions for other person to breach any term presented herein.
VIII. EXTERNAL LINKS
1. Links to websites and applications which are not under FPT Telecom management
Under some unexpected circumstances, App may link to other websites or resources. Customer acknowledges that it shall be solely responsible for using such links. FPT Telecom shall neither appraise nor verify the contents, accuracy and opinions shown on such linked websites and resources. FPT Telecom disclaims any legal responsibility related to the accuracy, displayed contents, safety and displaying or hiding of such contents presented on said websites and resources.
2. Links from websites and applications which are not under FPT Telecom management
FPT Telecom gives no permission to any Internet service provider to “place” or “dip” all or any part of App to other pages or to use technical measures to change background/default display of App without FPT Telecom’s consent.
IX. EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY
2. FPT Telecom disclaims or makes no warranty that FPT Camera, App and Cloud will be error-free, uninterrupted, or will display accurate, full and timely information at all times.
3. FPT Telecom is not liable for damage incurred by User due to User’s failure.
4. In no event shall FPT Telecom be liable to User, as well as other person, for indirect, special, accidental or consequent loss or damage arising from use or inability to use the Service, App and FPT Camera, including but not limited to damage for profits, business opportunities, loss of data, security vulnerability or service interruption.